Your weekly update email
Chief Product officer
With everything going on in life, it can be hard to remember to check up on how your Beacons page is doing. Which is why we'll automatically tell you the most interesting stuff that happens each week!
We'll give you a weekly tip for getting more out of your page, and we'll also give you some insights depending on which parts of the product you use:
- 😃 We'll always report on how many visitors came to your page in the last week, along with its most popular day
- 🔗 If you're using Links, we'll show you the three most popular ones, along with how many clicks they each received in the last week
- 🙏 If you're using the Request Form, we'll tell you how many requests you've completed in the last week, and we'll also report all outstanding requests. Hopefully you'll get to them before they expire!
- 🏪 If you're using the digital Store, we'll tell you how many items you've sold in the last week
- 🎁 If you're using the Support Form, we'll tell you how many visitors supported you in the last week
- 📬 If you're using the Email List, we'll tell you how many visitors left their emails with you in the last week, and how many total emails you have
- If you have any questions or thoughts, just respond to the weekly update email. You'll get a response within a few hours
- Your weekly update email will hit your inbox every Monday morning. To make sure this happens, we recommend following the instructions here:
- For Gmail phone users, hit the 3 dots at the top-right corner, click "Move to" then "Primary"
- For Gmail desktop users, back out of the email, then drag and drop this email into the "Primary" tab near the top-left of your screen
- For Apple mail users, tap on our email address at the top of the email (next to "From:" on mobile) and click "Add to VIPs"